Print Account Manager
As a print account manager, you would be the liaison between our clients, graphic designers, and printers ensuring all your clients’ projects are top-quality and on time!
- You would be responsible for getting print projects created and mailed out on time.
- You would also be facilitating clients through the implementation of our systems in their private practices.
A Day in the Life
From the first call with a new client to sending their project to print each month you will ensure timelines are met, problems are handled, and communication is clear.
Trello & Basecamp
We keep it organized. Our project boards keep creative projects moving and help our account managers, designers, and clients communicate.
Print Marketing Projects
Work as the liaison between your clients and our production team ensuring on-time, monthly production of top-quality print marketing projects.
MEET BETHANY! CLIENT MANAGEMENT EXTRAORDINAIRE AND THE SUPERVISOR FOR THIS POSITION
Print Account Manager
Seeking a marketing expert who is passionate about print marketing and helping businesses succeed. Join our rapidly growing team, who love solving business challenges with top-notch marketing solutions.
Practice Promotions is the most powerful all-in-one, results-based physical therapy marketing solution. We help physical therapy practices succeed in improving more people's lives.
We are expanding and adding many new clients each week. We are looking for some amazing people to join our team. As a print account manager, you would be the liaison between our clients, graphic designers, and printing.
We set the bar high
We have a make it happen attitude
We are enthusiastic about helping others
We innovate and constantly improve
We practice open and real communication
We are a close-knit, feels like family team
If these values align with yours we would love to hear from you!
- Getting print projects created and mailed out on time.
- Print projects include monthly newsletters, practice brochures, rack cards, prescription pads and more.
- Educating clients on best marketing practices and helping them to reach their practice goals.
- Facilitating clients through the implementation of our systems in their private practices.
- Collaborating with teammates to maintain consistent messaging across all paid programs for each client.
- Continuous monitoring of results and improvement of materials created to get the best results
- Reporting the results to clients on a monthly basis
- Experience creating print marketing materials for businesses
- Marketing training or degree
- Outstanding written communication and proof-reading skills
- Extremely goal oriented with a positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to perform well with or without detailed directions
- Deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Must be highly ethical and have a strong work ethic
- Must be a team player
- Must love working with clients and have outstanding customer service skills.
- Only candidates with metrics that prove their work gets results will be considered.
- Be part of something amazing
- Outstanding company culture
- Be able to help people on a daily basis
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities
- PTO paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Health insurance
- Communicate daily with teammates using video conferencing and/or online contact management systems/messaging
- Advancement opportunities available for the right candidate
- Empower and enhance your skills through our professional training and mentorship programs
Learn more about our culture and meet our current team of Rockstars!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,500-$42,000 / year
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Job Location: Richmond, VA (Required)