The PT Marketing Skills Quiz
Are You a Marketing Master?
Take this 1-minute quiz to see if your practice is reaching its full potential!
(Heads up – at the end of the quiz it will ask you to sign up for the quiz software. That’s not our signup list. You can just hit skip!)
How’d You Do?
The world of marketing changes rapidly, especially online. Whether you’re getting great results or have room for growth, it’s important to stay up to date. Think of how often we update our cell phones – with each major update the way marketers reach people changes as well.
Here are the core areas you should be focusing on for pt marketing success:
- Past Patient Marketing: Use physical therapy newsletters, email, and other tools to stay top-of-mind with your past patients.
- Patient Referrals: People who have seen success could be your greatest marketing tool! Make sure you give happy patients tools to refer friends such as postcards or patient rack cards. We also have a free webinar on increasing referrals.
- Online Discovery: A website needs the right tools to get found online. SEO, paid search ads, social media, all of these tools work to create a massive online presence for your practice.
- A Website that Hooks Visitors’ Attention: Most marketing these days will cause people to check out your website. So when they get there, make sure they want to stay! Our physical therapy websites are custom-made to encourage more consultation signups and rank very high in Google.
- Physician & Business Partnerships: Physician referrals shouldn’t make up as much of your marketing as they did 10-20 years ago, but they can still be valuable. In addition, try to build partnerships with local gyms and other healthy places of business to build your credibility in the community.
The bottom line? You can do this and you aren’t alone. Hundreds of practice owners across the nation have gained success through these basic best practices. Check out our free PT Marketing Training & Resources to make sure your practice has the tools it needs to succeed!
Want us to help you get better results? Schedule a webinar to discover our 4-Step New Patient Marketing Plan™ today!