Physical therapists and practice owners are experts in the care and treatment of physical conditions and help their patients achieve fantastic results. While you often spend your days focusing on the patients’ health, you also need to dedicate time and resources to ensure the health of your business. Every practice should be consistently marketing their PT services to prospective patients and doctors to ensure a steady flow of appointments and revenue. Let’s explore some PT practice marketing ideas and how you can implement them for your clinic.
Marketing Ideas for PT Practices
Start with the basics and build up your marketing program from there. Most PT practices face two challenges—not knowing where to start or starting too many programs at once and struggling to maintain them over time. All of your marketing ideas need to support at least one of the below basics:
- Market to past patients and existing referral sources
- Develop campaigns that you can execute consistently
- Run at least one promotion per month
- Drive online marketing efforts, such as emails or social media, to your website
- Maintain an up to date mailing list of doctors, patients, and community prospects
- Ensure that all marketing programs align with your brand and mission
Now that you know the basics, it’s time to start developing your own marketing ideas that work for your PT practice. The team at Practice Promotions has years of success in helping our clients build marketing programs that generate results.
5 simple ways to get new patients and referrals:
- Choose a logo and brand identity for your practice that illustrates your PT mission
- Create a monthly campaign, such as a newsletter or postcard, that is mailed to past patients and referring doctors
- Schedule regular visits to local doctors’ offices and keep building relationships with them and their staff
- Make sure your website is up to date and follows website best practices
- Keep a well stock inventory of practice marketing essentials, such as brochures, rack cards, and giveaways on hand for promotions and events
These marketing ideas are just the beginning—use them as suggestions to start building your practice’s marketing plan. The marketing professionals at Practice Promotions are also here to help. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation and to start growing your practice!